It goes without saying that the content of a workshop and its time and place will affect your choice. But people tell me that there are other aspects of my workshops that attract them. For example, I generally work with a group of 4-6 participants, which means I can offer you:
- a supportive environment - so you can explore issues that matter to you
- lots of opportunities to practise - so you really get to grips with the content
- inputs that are short and timely - so that they address what you need to know at each stage
- flexibility - so the workshop adapts to your needs
- individual coaching - to accelerate your learning.
Make sure you sign up for my newsletter so that you
know when new workshops become available.
An eye opening day. Lots of opportunity to practise. Shirley Hartup, Chorleywood
Thanks once again Jo for a truly supportive weekend. Lots of practice. Very exciting to see the powerful effects of expressing oneself in NVC language. Lisa Akesson, Bourne End An amazing weekend. I feel so much more optimistic now about so many things, particularly about the capacity of people to love and help each other. Abigail Norton, London